Sign in to follow this  
Alexandoy

Suggested country - Singapore

Our favorite places for vacation are Singapore and Hongkong although lately we are slanted on Singapore regarding attractions. We usually book in a hotel near the downtown area called Bugis so we just have to walk on our way to the shopping center and flea market as well. Aside from the Resorts World in Sentoza and Universal Studio, our best best is the Gardens by the Bay which has no entrance fee. You can enjoy the plants and trees not to mention the eateries around the garden. The Gardens is near the Marina Bay Sands hotel which is a great landmark of Singapore. There are lots to see in the Gardens by the Bay like the cactus and other plants, the fountain where you can bathe, not only for the kids but also for adults, and there's the playground for the kids. And for our shopping, we never fail to visit Mustapha which is a 24/7 mall.

Singapore! I love Singapore, not only do I love visiting Singapore, I actually want to live there one day. It's a small little country but the infrastructure is fantastic. I heard from friends that live there the education and health care is superb.

I had a friend living in Singapore years ago and she said wonders, that is a really developed country and she loved being there. How do you plan to go living there @Mike Tur?

Thanks for those tips @Alexandoy, certainly good ideas for when I go visiting. :)

Even though i have never been to Singapore, i have seen several videos and images of how beautiful it is, it has become a great holiday destination over the few years and i believe more people will recognize how amazing it it.

I am yet to visit Singapore and from all what I have gathered it's one great city in the world that'll be a perfect place for some sort of tourism. Most of the videos I have seen about people and places over there are quite beautiful and interesting. This is a place I'd like a vacation to if the means is there.

Edited by tpicks

Wow. Singapore has always been my dream place to visit and it is one of the best cities in the world. It has a vast global change in its infrastructure and constantly improving. I even have a small statue of the Merlion and I see it every day with a big sigh and a challenge to it that I will be there to see it in person real soon. 

Singapore certainly sounds like a place worth visiting. What are the best places to visit over there? I would fancy sometime seeing the beaches but also looking around the architecture and culture.

I have seen videos of Singapore and it really looks like a beautiful country to visit. I would love to know of some great places to visit, especially about its history.

Singapore is known as the place for visitors and tourists. It has been an attraction for the visitors from all over the world. Beaches are the special thing to see in Singapore. It shows the Asian culture in its view. If ever go there then don't miss to visit the beach area.

Singapore is a good first Asian destination for people who wants to reduce the culture shock of travelling to Asia. Singapore is a modern country that is westernized in some ways but still retains its South East Asian charm of being a melting pot of many different Asian communities.

You can easily find tradition among the hussle and bussle of big city life. You'll find beautiful street food stalls just around the corner from sophisticated fancy restaurants; You'll see the mamak stalls full of people cheering at a football game next to night clubs that play the latest dance music; You'll see beautiful and brave modern architecture just one street down from historic peranakan or colonial buildings.

Singapore has the best of both worlds.