Sign in to follow this  
Alexandoy

Cheap Bangkok

We have been to Bangkok twice already and we can say that it is recommendable in terms of touring vis-a-vis cost. Almost everything is cheap in Thailand, particularly in Bangkok, from hotel, food, services. It's only in Bangkok where we could avail of the massage at $5 for 1 hour. In other countries, the cost of massage is at least $20 and that's not the hotel price yet. With the food, there's an overflowing carts of fruits peddled by the roadside vendors and the quality is excellent. The hotel is also okay with the basic amenities including free wifi and big tv. Our hotel also has complimentary breakfast. I am recommending Bangkok to those who are planning to go on a tour this year. But don't go during the summer months because the weather is searing hot. 

• Like 1

I heard that Bangkok is the best place to enjoy your vacations at cheap rates. It is easy to find quality food and residence at a low price. I would love to have a massage at this rate in Bangkok at it much costly in any other country in the world. It would fun in summer too as the beaches would be full of beautiful people.

While I was doing the research for my upcoming vacation, I did come across some incredibly low priced packages for Bangkok and I was truly amazed at the low costs of everything from hotel accomodations to the activities to be found in Thailand's capital. I think that I might particularly enjoy exploring the night markets in Bangkok.

I've seen a couple of ads and marketing material for holidays in Bangkok, and I have to say that before now I never gave them a second glance, but now I am seriously thinking about changing this year's holiday destination to Bangkok because for us finances are always a big factor in where we go and we always want to get the most bang for our buck when we go on vacation. What ways would you suggest of saving money when planning a trip to Bangkok?

I would love to be there as soon as possible. I have seen many videos about visiting Bangkok. People who have been in the Bangkok they told that it is the most entertaining and interesting place. I have some friends over there doing job and business. If you have any plans to visit it then please let me know so we will move together.

I've been to Bangkok several times and I do enjoy it. You can get a 5 star hotel at a good price with breakfast included, plus the essential air conditioning. I would look around for deals and where the hotels are, whether they are close to attractions or local transport.

I've stayed in various locations and the ones near the commercial district are nice, but a bit far from places that you can walk to. If you are on a budget there are lots of cheaper hotels in the central area that will give you a good price if you stay for several days.

Bangkok seems nice and all.  However, though, how is it really different than The Philippines?  Can anyone name some reasons why one should choose it over neighboring Asian nations?  Of course, one reason would be the fact some might want to specifically experience Thai culture and food.

I have not been to Thailand. However, my sister went to Thailand for her honeymoon. She says Thailand is not very expensive country. There are many travel agents in my country who take people to Thailand in a guided tour and it takes less than two hundred thousand rupees to spend a week in Thailand. Unless you are a spend thrift and want to live in luxury, you can travel to Thailand in budget.