Sign in to follow this  
Danica Modesta

If you saw a rodent while you were dining in a restaurant...

Well I might talk to the manager but making a scene isn't my style. I would just talk to the manager without bothering other customers, unless the manager would be rude after I tell him about the rat that I just saw, then that's a different issue.

Oh, oh, a pest in the restaurant? I probably wouldn't return to that place anymore. 

Yesterday we were in an upscale supermarket. While in the queue for the checkout counter, I noticed a man training his phone on the vacant checkout counter. When I asked, he said that he was taking a photo of a small cockroach. He is collecting such photos because he finds so many cockroaches in Metro Manila. 

I have seen many times and whenever I see them I kindly inform the hotel manager to check it thoroughly and not to repeat this another time. They carry a lot of infections and it is not safe to have those uncalled customers. So, it is safe for us to check some reviews about the hotel that we are having food. 

On 4/2/2017 at 7:48 AM, DDC said:

What would you do if you saw a rodent running around in a restaurant?

The rodent may have only just come in. I would definitely tell the manager as soon as possible. The restaurant would have to be shut down while checks and sanitation took place. There may be a nest somewhere in the kitchen or the stores. That would be very dangerous for patrons as the germs they carry can kill us. So it is very important to ensure the eateries have a high standard of hygiene.